My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

No new pics but some news!

Sorry folks, no new pictures to post. Leslie is working on sending me all the ones we took over the weekend in Houston. Ryan has the camera in St. Louis, if he keeps traveling like this I might need my own camera.
The big news of the day...Reese has figured out how to pull herself up to standing in her crib. Not so good for me, but great for her. I had her in there today playing while I put away her laundry and sure enough after two failed attempts the third time was the charm. She grabbed on the rail and just pulled herself up up and away. She's still a little unsteady on her feet but I am not giving her too much time until she figures it out for good. So tomorrow night when her Daddy is back in town I think he'll have a project waiting for him and that crib will be lowered by the time she's due to go to sleep. I think tonight we're safe since she still can't go from lying down to sitting up...so until she has that step nailed we're good.