My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

picture update

Reese's first Aggie Happy Hour. This is her friend Alex who comes to Stroller Strides with us.

The babies and two super cool Aggie Moms...

Reese and I figured we needed a picture update to remind everyone how cute she is. Ryan is out of town again, shocking I know, so we're flying solo again. We got the routine down pat by now. We hit the pool yesterday but today we're taking a break from the heat and staying inside.



With my pool hat on.
So excited to eat
She rolls right over to the table and bangs the wrought iron...who needs toys


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a single mother, I would use that word wisely...single mothers or "single parents" do not often get to spend their days by the pool.

Ashley said...

Picture stealer!
Oh and I LOVE that first picture of her in the outfit she wore today. OMIGOODNESS I could just eat her up!!