My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, June 6, 2008

TV debut @ 8 months

This morning, bright and early, at 5:30 a.m. Reese made her TV debut. The news filmed several of the Stroller Stride women working out. Reese got a lot of TV time and all the other kids looked so cute, despite being woken up at 4:30 by their crazy mommies. We taped it for her viewing pleasure later in life, and later today I should have a web link to post for the world to see.
It should be noted that I was the biggest participant at today's early morning class. Sad to think that I am still fat after losing weight while working out. Now I know what the world sees when I go to class and frankly it's a little scary. No fat Mom comments when I post the web link...ok, I am off to make a dentist appointment, maybe he can wire my jaw shut.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I can't wait to see the TV debut of Miss Reese...in the mean time - I LOVE the picture of her at the top of the blog. She is so adorable!

Gail

Unknown said...

where's the clip??? can't wait to see it! miss you