My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lots of cute pictures of my baby (and some other people too)

After a long weekend of travels we have LOTS of stuff to show everyone. Kyle and Megan got married (Congrats!) and here is our weekend summed up in pictures.
Rehearsal dinner...dress provided by Grandma (that's really Reese's great-grandma...she has good taste)


Reese and her Mom....

Ok, from here out the pictures are in no order what-so-ever, it takes too long on blogger to mess with that
Sister and me at the end of the night
Family shot
Reese and cousin Atlee on the mini donkeys
Reese and AL
This was one of the few times we were able to hang out together
Ryan wanted me to show everyone what he did with the sparklers at the end of the night. I'm so proud of him....

Reese really enjoyed playing on the floor.


Cousin Atlee...check out those teeth!
Family shot, times two.

Sister and Sean
He should look good as much as this damn thing cost

Gorgeous dress provided by the lovely MaryAnn Saving...who also has great taste

Not the best pic...My Mom says Reese looks like a troll doll in this...I look like I was sweating..oh I was
Yeah for AL
FLOWERS!!!! Cool
What happened when I would walk away from my sweet baby...sometimes she loves me too much
Who wears short shorts? Ryan wears short shorts.....Reese in her "I love Daddy" shirt on Ryan's birthday....

2 comments:

mamasteph said...

Reese is adorable! Love all her cute dresses! Looks like a fun weekend!

Ashley said...

You look awesome, woman!! All that working out is really paying off!