My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We love Reese!

Dressed up and going to Church...we are not total heathens
Another cute outfit provided by Mimi
Look at me Daddy!
Doing the Michael Jackson crotch grab
Yeah for playing in the toy bin
You know that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...where they ride the rail car to get out of the Temple towards the end of the movie...just picture Reese saying "Help me Mr. Jones, Help me"


We've once again added some videos for your viewing pleasure. Reese learned how to play
peek-a-boo herself now...instead of me putting the blanket on her head for her. Grandma remember to turn your volume up when you hit the play button on the bottom left hand of each of these images. :)

Reese jumped like this for about 20 minutes the other night. No wonder she sleeps so well at night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you always gone to church? I didn't know that about you. Glad you aren't raising a heathen.

Andrea H. said...

Great dress mimi!! Hope y'all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

and I love Reese too! She's adorable!