My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cats, kittens and doing things on my own

Still waiting for Leslie to send me the pictures....

Today latest developments: Haven't heard the squirrels in a few days. Good news for shoppers. Ryan's truck is still in the driveway...go figure. We have a neighborhood cat issue here in Calallen. Seems they LOVE our yard. Right now they love the shade of the permanent eye sore in my driveway, which Ryan calls his truck. Yes folks we have two permanent residents under his truck. They are there daily, they come and go as they please. Today one of them brought their little kitten friends...4 to be exact. I am not thrilled about this. I ran them off and they haven't been back all day.
I did spend half the afternoon dragging the dog outside to chase away the other one. This car is afraid of nothing. Chewie included. I just gave up after I got the splinter from the back fence one of the times I went out there with the dog...screw it...the cat keeps coming back. I told Ryan they are living under his truck. I think this might be yet another reason to sell the truck. In the words of my husband "That's a good truck" (Insert laughter here)
I also lowered Reese's crib all by myself today. A big job but someone has to do it. We had a discussion today when Ryan finally come home from work about how one should delegate his time. I let him know if he keeps missing out on family time over work he might make it home in time to see Reese leave for prom. I think he is going to try and make a concerted effort to stay home a little more often, or come home earlier from work...don't hold your breath....

Seriously Leslie...send me the pictures...

No comments: