My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reese LOVES the pool

To quote my Pop-pop....she has her ass in a tub of butter
Who doesn't love a face like this?
Yeah!
Swimming makes me tired

Sitting out back and relaxin' all cool...shooting some b-bal outside of the school...sorry I got off on a Fresh Prince on Bel-Air tangent

Sporty Spice with her sunglasses

Whatcha' looking at?
My big ass...I mean Reese in the floaty from Grampy and Aunt Leslie

Reese loves to eat her hands and swim at the same time. She's talented

3 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a blessing!

Ashley said...

Reese and her hats! CUTE!!

CLP said...

I love the new background and the pic of Reese in the title. Of course the pics in the pool are fantastic. I wish I had my ass in a tub of butter...

Anyway, point is, you made a beautiful kid.