My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leslie and Sean's new pad

Leslie has officially moved out of my parents house. I think she had me beat on amount of time she lived free of rent but it all worked out in the end. Sean and Leslie got a condo in downtown Houston. She asked that I post some pictures of her new pad for the world to see. Enjoy...She also wanted me to inform everyone that this is still a work in progress since they only moved in on Saturday, so she has a lot more to add before it's complete.
Obviously this is the bedroom
Again...no need for explanation


hallway

kitchen

I suppose from what I can gather...the area between the kitchen and living room....it's all one big room but I think they are using furniture for room separations

living room

more living room


looking into the kitchen from the living room.

No comments: