My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, January 30, 2009

Single Ladies

Reese LOVES the new "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" song by Beyonce. I listen to the top 20 songs on my XM radio (Thanks Honda for still having my car in the shop) and the ONLY song Reese ever dances to in the car is Single Ladies. I mean she goes nuts. As soon as she hears the song she is shaking her head and clapping. I have it on my computer at home and she loves dancing to it at home. If any other song is on, she'll just play and go about her business but as soon as Beyonce's song starts she's on fire. Here's a video montage of her dance moves...and yes she can shake her booty...she's no Beyonce but she's pretty good for a 16 month old.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Reesie, Ian and I are REALLY going to miss you. You are the cutest little thing:) Shake that bootie girlfriend!

mamasteph said...

That is awesome! She definietly has some moves!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this child!! She is fantastic!