My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally and update!

Well my dear friends, our new camera finally arrived...and it's great. I promise I will take good care of it and buy a real camera case for it. Hopefully we'll have a long life together with many picture taking possibilities.
We had a rather exciting week, I co-taught Stroller Strides again on Wednesday and today (Friday) I was unleashed and taught my first full class. I was super excited to have 14 Mommies show up, great class size, and I was so happy to teach. It was really different being on the other side of things and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully I did a good job, I got a lot of positive feedback from my friends so thank you all for coming and I hope I gave you all a great workout. Who would have thought I would ever be teaching a workout class. Life is full of surprises.
Reese has been busy this week, learning all kinds of new words, annoying the dog, daily wagon rides through the neighborhood and back to GREAT naps. Today is 85 degrees outside...not my kind of January weather but I will admit it's nice. We're getting a cold front tonight, should really be a cool front and tomorrow it will be in the 60's. Here's a few pictures from our day. I hope the Mommies in the pics are ok with having their action shots on the blog.
Reese trying out the "big girl" swing after class. She can say swing too! Thanks Shannon for pushing her.
Abs portion of class. We're doing planks

Working out our biceps

Reese hanging out in the Stroller.

The rest of the group!
Hope you enjoy the video. Nana, sorry you can't watch them, I will show you them at your house next time I come home. Reese loves to dance when we sing to her. I've been working on Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes for a while now. She's not excellent by any means but she's working on her moves.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

She's almost as good as Talon is at the song.

Wonder Woman said...

Oh yeah - and congrats on your teaching! You're awesome!

Shannon said...

You are an awesome instructor! The workout was fun and hard, lots of options for everyone. You are teaching me a ton of stuff from San Diego. And by the way-cups up won:)