My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone celebrated the holiday in style. Us, Ryan was on one couch glued to college football, I on the other watching a movie and shockingly I made it until midnight. We're a barrel of fun over here in Corpus. Maybe we'll end '09 doing something a little more exciting.
Speaking of excitement, I don't know how Ryan can contain himself. He's been in the same spot on the couch for days...college football...how I love it. I think he's been alternating between watching the game and snoring. He's putting his vacation time to good use.
I on the other hand have cleaned the house floor to ceiling, rearranged furniture, taken down all my Christmas decorations and took down the tree. (Ryan did bring it outside). At least one of us is making good use of their time.
Reese has been a wild women the past few days. A TON of energy. She's been cracking me up. We've finally made it back to regular 2 hour or more nap times, after two weeks of very short naps, so I am one happy Mommy. Here are a few pics from the last few days.
Reese ate pears. So she had pear juice ALL over her hands, which she proceeded to run all over her hear. Pear juice has the same effect as hair gel.
Check out that wave!
She REALLY enjoys playing with the dryer. Here she is trying to sit on the edge as if it were a chair.
Playing again

I know, it's after Christmas, but in my defense I was entirely too busy before Xmas to have time for this. I used it as a tool to stay awake until midnight on the 31st.

This picture is only given justice when blown...she had a sticker on her forehead...I thought it was funny.

No comments: