My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, January 25, 2009

a few random pictures

Busy week again! I threw a baby shower with another lady for our friend Gail. It was my first time throwing a shower and I would say it was a success! Here's a few pics of my friends from Stroller Strides.


I'm in the purple...In the front, in that cute brown dress is Gail...who the shower was for. Let's all say in unison that she barely looks pregnant (and she's due in one month). We all should be so lucky.

Practicing her circus tricks!
What is more fun than a box on your head while riding on the scooter

Why I can't use the computer if Reese is awake...
Styling in her A&M jacket before Stroller Strides. Thanks for the jacket Valarie

So now that she knows how to use a straw...she'll leave the cup on the ground and bend down to drink out of it.

She's NUTS!
Thanks for the cute dress Erin...too bad my kid chooses to check out the camera case instead of a pose.
Reading with Aunt Leslie..her absolute favorites...reading and Leslie

No comments: