My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Insane!

My little sweet baby girl woke up with a dry diaper this a.m. Considering that she tells me every time she uses the bathroom and when I should change her diaper I went ahead and put her on her potty. After a few moments of asking her to go pee she did! Woo Hoo! We'll keep practicing, I know we're no where close to being potty training but surely it's a step in the right direction! Maybe soon I'll leave behind the world of diapers. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Wow!! Way to go!!! What a smart little girl. That is certianly a step in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

You lucky heffer. I hate you. Talon brought his diaper and wipes in to wake me up this morning with a soaking diaper.