My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time Warner

Many times over I have cursed the stupidity of Time Warner Cable and most of their employees....I think I will continue this process until we have a new provider. My favorite is when I stay home all afternoon for our Internet to be hooked up only to be stood up. The cake topper on that one was them telling me that I wasn't home when they arrived and they left a hang tag on my door letting me know they stopped by. I kindly but firmly told them where to stuff their dog hanger. So in our December bill we had a slip of paper stating that starting in January they will charge .99 cents to get your paper bill in the mail. This charge will be monthly. To avoid this charge simply sign up for e-billing etc. So I sign up...they send me my statement online. Yeah all is right with the world. Yesterday I received my paper bill in the mail.
I called Time Warner to play dumb and ask why I got my bill in the mail when I signed up for e-billing. My question was why the push to go green if they are still going to send me a paper bill. Why did I waste my time signing up, getting me bill e-mailed to me..only to receive it in the mail the next week. She had nothing for me...simple said wait and see what happens next month...so here I sit...waiting to see if Time Warner once again proves it is the stupidest company on the planet.
Ryan's waiting for them to e-mail him back with the answer to his question....why does Time Warner off multiple HD channels in other cities but only offers 6 in Corpus...by the way who the hell wants to watch PBS in HD???

No comments: