My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My oh my, how the tables have turned

So since we've been living together, yes we lived in sin for 6 months prior to our wedding...I think Satan is licking his chops as we speak, I have been a person who goes to sleep early. I always blamed this on working. I would tell Ryan that working makes you tired. He always doubted me, as many days I still do not think he left the house (as proven the 86 thousand times I busted him lying to me about going to work) He would make fun of me all the time for going to bed at 10 p.m. or falling asleep sooner on the couch while watching TV. Then when I was pregnant I would fall asleep at 6:30 p.m. on the couch, again I would remind him working takes a toll on your body. He again thought I was lying....He'd stay up till 1 or 2 a.m. (which might have been the reason he never went to work on his school stuff during the day) and would nap at lunch. He had the life while I slaved and put food on the table.
Well seems as though now that I'm not working, can sleep later and nap in the afternoons (if I so choose) and Ryan is working someone is a little more tired these days. Waking up at 6:00 a.m. is starting to get the best of him. Last night around 9:30 p.m. someone whose names starts with an R and ends with yan was sleeping on the couch....I meaning out cold, snoring and all....I my friends was STILL awake. When I woke him up he said " I didn't realize it was that late" I kindly reminded him it was only 10:30 and then laughed a little to myself.
Seems week two has just begun and someone is super tired when he gets home from work. And might I add that everyday when his alarm goes off I smile to myself and think it's nice sleeping a little later every morning.

A even bigger highlight of my day...this happened mostly because Ryan was not around...but THREE people told me that Reese looks JUST like me. Three people just this afternoon. Someone even said "Look at your little twin there" My baby looks like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! Those three people are awesome!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those 3 people ... have not met Ryan! I love you girl, but Reese is his clone!