My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, March 1, 2008

time for a little thing we call "updates"

the letters are complete! I think I did a decent job. (Sorry Leslie, I know you wanted stripes on some but I went with what I know I would not screw up)
This picture further proves my point that this dog fell off the circus train in College Station. Ryan was putting stuff in the attic and Chewie was all in a huff about not being up there with him. Jokingly I told her if she wanted up there so bad then she needed to climb the ladder. She also fully understands English because sure and shit she climbed that damn ladder. Not once but about ten times. She had to be given a bone to pose long enough to capture this wonderful moment on film but she really did climb the damn ladder herself. I think I might loan her to my Nana who is in her 80's and STILL climbs up to the attic. Chewie can help her out now.

My Dad calls this a "pousan chair" I think Reese looks like she's stuck in Big Bird's nest. Or maybe like she should have a mermaid tail and this is her sea shell.


Reese loves sitting in her stroller. Notice it is in the house as this was her spot of choice for most of the afternoon on Friday. She even napped in it.

Today Reese is offically 5 months old. Time flies when you having fun. She celebrated by watching me run hills and doing an extreme amount of leg work this morning, napping in the afternoon and giving her Dad a super huge dirty diaper to clean after dinner. I think she had a good day. I on the other hand went to stroller strides again this a.m. I figure if Ryan works on Saturday morning I might as well work on getting skinny again. Lesson for the day: Two back to back days of running hills and an extreme amount of squats and walking lunges will result in pain associated with minor things such as moving your foot from the gas to the break. I think tonight my legs might stop working altogether.

I finished my first project and completed the wall letters for Reese's room. Ryan doubted my abilities but I think they came out very cool. Now the task of hanging them on her wall. I predict this will take Ryan longer to do than it did for me to paint them.
I also figured we would update some pictures for everyone. They are of course random as always but hey I'm not a professional so take what you can get.

No comments: