My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

just in case

I think Ryan is trying to kill me for the insurance money. He bought a weed eater this past weekend along with a gas can to hold the obvious...so today I am running the dryer (our laundry room leads to the garage) and I had the laundry room door shut to the kicthen. As soon as I opened up the door when the dryer stopped the smell of gas nearly beat me down. I opened the garage to find that the gas can he purchased two days ago has sprung a leak and has started to drip in the garage. It's been resolved, gas can is now in the driveway and the garage door is open to let the place air out...but just in case I ever come up dead...I think we've got another Scott Peterson on our hands...

No comments: