My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our new living room

the lamp might not stay there but for now it will work


Living room show..all we need is a chair and we'll be totally done
New snazzy coffee table
We got our new furniture yesterday, and I'm super excited. It obviously makes us look like we're loaded but we so aren't...just good shoppers. Ryan and I really liked these sofas in suede but we figured the dog would destroy them. The good news in the sofas are bigger than the old ones we had and Chewie appears to be afraid of them. Chewie found a new home in the papasan (sp?) chair but she's mad at it right now. The other night I had some things in the chair and she was trying to push them out with her nose. Apparently she got the chair a little off balance. Ryan woke up to a bunch of noise so he came to investigate and Chewie had been dumped from the chair. It toppled over on her. I would have paid money to see that happen.

No comments: