My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A picture update

So we had an eventful week, Reese learned how to finally move her arm to roll over completely, she loves carrots and applesauce (similarities to a horse are beyond my control), and it rained mud. Sometimes you can't make this stuff up. I also posted a video on here for Grandma and Nana to see Reese's favorite new pasttime. For all other who watch...enjoy!



Lay off I'm hungry....carrots...can you tell??
Another cute outfit from Mimi (Celie)

Mini Ryan...

When it rains it pours.....mud, everyone's car looked brown, it was nasty

109 would be the outside temp (my husband is a nerd and has a digital weather station, however it does provide me with proof that I think we really do live in the Sahara desert)

Reese likes to suck on her thumb between bites! Then when her thumb is flavored like applesauce she keeps the flavor around longer


No comments: