My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'll be back

I suppose I will be out of pocket for a short while. Ryan and I are starting the moving process tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. when I plan on sitting on the couch and watching the movers pack all my crap. Somehow I think this will be a CF to end all CFs. Anyway as Ryan has not done his part and did not arrange for the cable and Internet to be working when we arrive I think I will be sans electronics for a week or so. I don't fully understand this...he moves me to damn near Mexico, yanks me from all my friends, drops me off in a new place and leaves me with no way of mass communicating...bastard. Anyway I will be back soon. Try not to miss me too much but a weekend of painting with my crazy family is likely to produce a few good stories.

2 comments:

Celie said...

crazy family?

Andrea H. said...

Look at the bright side. You could be moving to western Nebraska where they don't even have internet and you'd be spending your days with all the old biddies at the beauty shop.

There's always a silver lining.

We're going to miss y'all!!