My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane...

As you can see...I'm leaving on a jet plane. I'm headed off to sunny San Diego, although I hear from am old college friend, that sunny San Diego is about to get a TON of rain. I'm leaving on Friday to attend my training to become a certified instructor for Stroller Strides. I'm excited for a small vacation and sleeping a few silent nights away from Sir Snores-a-lot in bed next to me. When I get back I'll be a lean mean teaching machine. We'll maybe not the lean and mean part but I'll be a instructor.
I'm leaving Reese in the capable hands of Mimi, Grampy and Aunt Leslie. I am sure she's going to have LOADS of fun. Ryan's off in Lubbock as we speak and I'm hoping a weekend alone will prompt him to finish his dissertation...we can all wish for things can't we?
Here' some more pics from our Thanksgiving weekend, I'll admit the ones from the previous post were probably more exciting.
Like I said...kid LOVES dog kennels

Thanksgiving dinner makes for a happy camper

Stuffing green beans in her mouth. I would say she ate 1/4 lb of green beans. I thought it would never stop...she was double fisting them. Ryan cooked them in bacon so I am sure that they had no redeeming health value whatsoever.

I'm HUNGRY

I know...gay that I'm wearing an apron. Long story short, this apron is Nana's and when we found it my sister and I brought it to the apartment...seriously it's classic. I like to wear it to remind Ryan in case he forgets.

My Cheetah girl...who needs a haircut. She also LOVES trying to call people on the phone.

My Cheetah girl dancing.
I'm out of pocket until next week, don't miss me too much. I am sure I'll have pics to post when I return.

No comments: