My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Annoying

As any of you know we moved to Texas when I was 14. I will say the things I miss most about NY are the four actual seasons, changing leaves and SNOW. Sure I never had to drive in it etc...but either way I miss it. It snowed once in Kingwood since we lived there. However since moving to sunny South Texas it has not only snowed TWICE in College Station but it even snowed in Houston/Kingwood last night. I'm so ticked I missed the snow. Oh and did I mention that this weekend it will be in the 80's again...UGH! It's December! Here are Leslie and Sean's pics from the snow
Since moving downtown Leslie is getting slightly more trendy...she got bangs! I wish I had the ability to get trendy.
The roof of their condaloftium..it's an industry term

Leslie's "strong" man
I think he was aiming for me....or Leslie

No comments: