My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So much to do so little time

Well folks I'm back....had a great trip to San Diego, CA and really enjoyed my Stroller Strides training. Reese had a BLAST at Mimi and Grampy's house. She picked up a few new tricks..most notable...how to say "AGGIE", she also learned to gobble like a turkey which is hilarious. She didn't cry for my once which is great so I guess she's allowed back in Kingwood soon.
No pics to post. By the time I had a chance to tour San Diego it was dark out. Damn daylight savings. I will work on pictures this week...I have a busy few days. 18 dozen cookies for Ryan's employees, one craft/play date, laundry, regular Mom stuff and team teaching my first Stroller Strides class. I am hoping to catch up on things this weekend but until then I'll be in the kitchen baking. Ryan owes me BIG time.
Oh and should I mentioned it snowed again in College Station...that's twice since we left. Now we live in HOT ass Crapus Christi...I mean Corpus Christi. Man I wish I was in CS for some snow! I love snow!

2 comments:

Andrea H. said...

18 dozen cookies?! What on earth for??


Oh, and this cold, snowing, rain crap is for the birds. I bet even your dad is wearing a coat today!

Gail said...

I want to hear her say Aggies - her and Kegan can go back and forth with it! :)