My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Rounds 1.5 & 2

You've missed me...I know
Man, did Reese hit the jackpot. She must have been a REALLY good baby this year because Santa and his elves were really nice to her. Before we left for Kingwood on Christmas Eve she got to open the toys/books that Mommy and Daddy Santa picked out for her. She knew what they were because she was shopping with us at the time of purchase, however, they were new all over again on the 24th and man were they fun. I think this will only work for one more year...then we might be in trouble. My favorite part of the day was her amazement at the new gifts. She would just stand and stare at them with her mouth wide open...so funny. She enjoyed her toys in Corpus for a short while and then departed on the trek to Kingwood. Reese was so excited about being on vacation she once again, decided not to sleep on the car ride there....4 long hours of talking. I have NO clue where she gets that from.
My family....before our trip to Houston
Reese was barking as we pulled in Mimi and Grampy's driveway because she knew Kobe was inside. She LOVES Kobe. Aunt Leslie arrived a short time later....Reese was so happy to see Leslie...she even threw a hissy fit when Leslie tried to put her down so she could go to the bathroom. Reese followed her right in there crying because Leslie wasn't holding her. Reese learned how to says "Sister" (what I call Leslie) while in Kingwood. Reese LOVES her Aunt Sister.
The Great-Grandparents (in above and below pics)
Reese played "Santa" on Christmas day, dolling out all the gifts, after all she had been playing with them all morning in their packages, a great way to distract her from the tree. After she opened her gifts she played in her red wagon all weekend (in the house and outside) and LOVES her Elmo Live!

Checking out her new ride.
My snow angel in her new snow vest
Also Ryan and I got a STEAL online and have a new camera on the way...I am such a great shopper...I saved $150 bucks buying it online.
Videos to come tomorrow! Stay tuned!

No comments: