My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, November 30, 2008

a preview....

Here's a preview of our visit with the fam. We all made the trek to Mexico...even though Dad had an expired passport...We loved having the family visit and can't wait to see them all again soon. We'll post pictures from Thanksgiving later, Ryan and I cooked the first BIG holiday meal in our own home! (and all without a hitch...well except the whole issue of Ryan overflowing the oil while frying the turkey...but we avoided a fire so I would say everything went off without a hitch). Enjoy the pictures!
Mom and her girls
So Leslie got dressed first in this purple tank top and black sweater. I thought it would be funny to put on something identical...so we took pics to show we were "Twinkies" Reese joined in the fun with her purple as well.

Note: The Museum is only "partially handicap accessible"

At the King Ranch

The Bride of Frankenstein....Aqua Net undergoing it's greatest challenge! I think the cig makes this picture prize worthy

We left Chips in Mexico

At the border

Walking back to America!

Viva La Mexico!

Reese & Chips at the non-working fountain in Mexico On the bridge...Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore

Getting ready to venture across the border

She had no clue she was about to leave the country

Family pic '08
Bath time
Reese and her Coach purse (note: not her purse...she wishes)

Reese in the dog kennel....she also spent time in the wire one as well (By her own accord)

2 comments:

E.C. said...

I am tempted to make fun of your stylish stroller strides t-shirt...but I won't, because there is something far more noticeable about all of these pictures. Namely, you are the incredible shrinking woman!! You look fantastic, girl...and I LOVE your haircut. What's with you and Mandy having such cute dos...I'm seriously printing both of your pictures to take to the salon. Since I've lost almost all my hair since having my little H-bomb, I'm trying to decide what to do to hide my non-existent, completely-receded hairline.

Celie said...

King Ranch (chicken) Museum
Perfect for the partially handicapped!