My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, November 10, 2008

We're BBBAAAACCCCCKKKK!

Hello world. We have returned from our great travels. Pictures will be up later tonight, because my house is a MESS (what happens when I leave Ryan and the dog alone for a week) and laundry is everywhere. Reese is strictly walking, not without some bruises to go along with it, but hasta la vista crawling, she's a full on walker. She's WILD in the streets now.
I would like to say on our first morning back we had an eventful one. I was bad and skipped class, due to the laundry list of things that needed to get done. First we picked up the dog from the kennel, she was glad to be out of her own personal hell and Reese was so excited.
However the most exciting part of my day was the foot chase I watched in the Walgreen's parking lot while unloading the kiddo. Seems some dumb girl (most likely someone already on probation) decided to steal stuff from the store and the manager was chasing her down. Now the funniest part was halfway through the parking lot she ditched the bag of stuff she stole to make a bigger break for it. So I see what she dumps...she stole the recyclable Walgreen's bag and filled it with stuff. She was the only one in the store so I guess they were keeping a close eye on her but how great is it that she stole the bag that she loaded down with things.
The second exciting thing...while I was getting my flu shot the pharmacist told me that I had really good arm muscles...never in my life have I been told that. So here's a HUGE shout out to Stroller Strides and Rebecca Haug for making my arms bad ass.
I'm off to clean.

1 comment:

SA said...

Back from where exactly?
Looking forward to seeing those pictures. Sounds like walgreens in the happenin place in Corpus.
Was the manager just in really good shape to be running after some lady, or just really pissed?
I watched an older couple steal candles from a restaurant once. It was very odd. The lady just kept slipping around the room and dropping tiny candles into her purse. Her and her husband drinking wine and taking priceless items. Strange...very strange.

Arms that kick ass... that must be cool. sounds like youre on your way to being a super hero.