My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, November 17, 2008

Snot City!

Snot City...not to be confused with Sin City. Reese has been super snotty since last week, when she decided that after months of having two teeth she would spring into action and cut 2 and then 3 more, back to back. Last week was a bit rough, I still hate having a snot nosed kid and she seriously has the slowest moving teeth of anyone I have ever met. But as of today I can say that 5 new teeth are busting through. In fact she was grinding them today which she thought was hilarious.
Not too much to update, we had a busy weekend, think I got most of my Christmas shopping done. Just a few more odds and ends. I thought it would be so easy this year since I have no job, but shopping with a one year old doesn't always equal "easy"...so I hope to be done rather soon. Maybe some of you will get fun gifts from our upcoming trip to Mexico. Next week we're taking the semi-annual Herbst Thanksgiving Vacation...this year we're headed to Mexico and a tour of South Texas, thanks to yours truly and her new abode. I am even more excited about cooking Thanksgiving in my very own home for the first time ever.

Here are a few pics from the week..not too many but a few:

Ready for Church on Sunday! I love how the tights that she is wearing are really 0-9 months!
These boots are made for walking...and that's just what they'll do
Funky hat from Lucy!
Ready for lots of fun...a birthday party and then shopping with Mom and Dad...how could one kid get so lucky
A Reese Burrito...one body pillow, one Reese, roll up and enjoy! The better part is how much she loved being unrolled! Such silly fun when Dad is home

No comments: