My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

6 months old!

Reese was officially six months old today at 1:45 p.m. Pretty crazy to think that I have managed to keep her alive and well for half a year. She had a pretty good day today, she tried drinking out of her sippy cup, after trying to use it like a bottle she finally got the hang of it and was sipping on some very watered down apple juice by dinner time. She's getting to be such a big girl. We're still working on sitting up and staying up for long periods of time. She played with Chewie for a while today and had fun until Chewie started barking and made her cry...what else is new.
I left Reese home with her Dad while I ran to Wal-Mart after dinner...gotta love the guy because he tries but now I see why I can't leave him home alone with her. He was in charge of putting her to bed tonight. He accomplished that, but failed to remember that she has to go to sleep in her PJs, so as I write this she is sleeping in her clothes from today. Ryan told me that he at least remembered to change her diaper. I can't believe he has forgotten so much since November when he stayed home with her for an entire month.
I'll post some pictures of Reese tomorrow for everyone to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew!! Ya'll made it!