My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Saturday, April 19, 2008

As of Friday it's official...

Reese got her first tooth on Friday morning. I thought I saw something working on Thursday but he busted on through sometime during the night. I was grocery shopping on Friday and saw the little devil in her mouth...and last night that tooth must have been in full swing because the lovely Miss Reese was not a happy camper and kept her tired mother up from 1:45 a.m. until about 4....but this is probably one of many sleepless nights we'll have during the teething process. I will attempt to post a picture sometime in the next day or so...but Friday was her big tooth day.
This weekend she's been enjoying spending time with her Mimi, Grampy and AL(Aunt Leslie). It was nice to go to the mall and not have to push a stroller. AL pushed her around the mall, I felt a little weird not being fully responsible but it was a nice break. We're off to the beach tomorrow and planning on going to the sand castle contest so hopefully we can get some fun pictures of some pretty cool sand castles.

No comments: