My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, April 7, 2008

Our weekend trip

This past weekend we went to San Antonio to visit with Reese's cousin/friend Atlee and then headed to Geronimo to visit with her Oma and Opa. She had a long weekend, devoid of many naps, so I was very glad to have a silent car ride home while she slept soundly in the backseat. We took some pictures of the babies in the bluebonnets (sorry I didn't have my camera), and Ryan's cousin Jason was kind enough to supervise the sleeping babies so Erin and I could enjoy a movie. It was nice to get out of the house sans baby for a little while. Reese enjoyed her visit to Geronimo and played in the grass for a little while with her dog on Saturday afternoon. There are some pictures of the babies playing at their Great-Oma's house on Sunday and a few of Reese playing at her Oma and Opa's house on Saturday.



How'd you do that?

Both babies love their hands.



Artistic...it probably looks better from the angle Erin had...









You can tell they like each other. I know I post pictures like this a lot but I think it's so sweet






Clearly they are enthralled that the have someone to play with.

No comments: