My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The smell of VICTORY!

As many of you know I don't really like sports (of any kind). I would much rather be watching some trash on MTV, because honestly they great trash on MTV. Ryan on the other hand, eats, sleeps, and pisses sports. Every year we do an NCAA bracket and it becomes a very competitive game in our house. Ryan likes it because he usually wins based on the fact that I pick teams for their names and if the have fun mascots.
I smoked him this year. Not only did I pick the NCAA winner, but I predicted the final game and he didn't even come close. He picked North Carolina and UCLA with UCLA winning. According to ESPN, where we set our bracket up, I beat his sorry butt by 170 points. He conceded in the appropriate fashion and admitted that even though I know nothing about sports I am clearly better than he is. Ah the smell of victory...

No comments: