My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A much needed picture update

Word on street is Aunt Darlene wants pictures from Sandfest '08 and the family in the Gulf of Mexico. So here is a long picture update to calm the fans. They are not really in order because dumb blogger makes me crazy so work with me on this one.

Reese's new hair clip, I'm on the fence about the new look but when babies are bald everyone assumes they're boys!

Reese loves her Mommy!
Bad lighting...but the spike is on!
A long day at the beach calls for a Happy Hour drink!
Her new mini skirt from Grandma and Grandpa!




I admit I need some new clothes...not a good look for me..but I can honestly say I bought new clothes today since I am one pound away from pre-pregnancy weight...but a few more from my goal.
Ladies and Gentlemen...a rare moment in Bading family history...Ryan spending time with his child...it doesn't happen very often because "he's so busy"




She's a little short for her weight. Happens to the best of us.

Love the socks...thanks MB

No comments: