My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So we've had another CRAZY week in the Bading Casa. The first weekend of the month we headed to College Station for a wedding, we got home and two days later my cousin arrived with his family for the week. Three kids aged 3 and under....AHHHH! They are visiting from Belgium and came to see Corpus for a week. It was nice because no one but my family ever comes to stay at our house ( I do love when my family comes). The kids all got along pretty well and had a great time playing. Right after my cousins left Ryan's parents came to the Corpus area to camp, so we saw them while they were vacationing. We had a super fun St. Patty's Day play date today and we're hoping for a quiet two days before Leslie and Stacy arrive for yet another fun filled weekend.
Reese helped me make a loaf of Irish Soda Bread (recipe from our good friend Kate Hickey), as you can see she started the mixer but was a little too quick for me...hence the flour covering my house
Playing in the water.

I thought this pictures was too cute. I stole it from my cousin who was kind enough to upload all his photos onto my computer. Check out the muscle in her arms. Great definition Reese...keep doing your Stroller Strides work outs at home
Action shot
Playing in the sand dunes
No more pictures please!!!
I can't get enough of this kid
The water was in the 60's but when you're 2 who cares
Such a happy girl!
Yes pigtails...for 5 straight hours!
Since it was an amazingly nice day outside, I busted out the sprinkler ball and let the kiddos run around in the water.
Checking out the fish at the Texas State Aquarium


College Station trip. Thurman went to Rebecca's house and got to hang out with the Haug Family and his good friend Bailey.
(Sorry my pictures are not in chrono order)
She was so happy when we picked up the dog...she once again insisted I take a picture

How she does her own hair
Waiting in the parking lot to eat lunch

Dancing the night away with her cousin Atlee, who is 5 days older than she is.
These two wild and crazy kids had SUCH a good time together dancing and playing. I don't think either one of them stopped running all night. Reese also got to meet Baby Emery, Atlee's new baby sister. She's such a sweet baby and Reese was MORE than happy to try and attend to Emery's needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props, Sara! Glad you're still making the soda bread! I really enjoy catching up on your pictures of Reese! She reminds me so much of you and Leslie at that age!

Wonder Woman said...

I can not believe how big she looks! I like how she has your sass!