My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I know.....

I really do have a bunch of pictures to put up from the last week. I am thinking tomorrow should be the day I can get around to it. I'm just busy this week doing things I should have done a long time ago, and tell myself on a daily basis that "I'll do it today". You know little things like contacting a lawyer to set up our will, to make sure Reese goes to the right person when we die, OBVIOUSLY my sister, getting Ryan to agree to get rid of some of his clothes, and filing my taxes. All seriously important things. But I am done with all those previously mentioned tasks, so unless I find something to do tomorrow that I should have done ages ago....you'll have new pictures up soon.
I should hire an assistant to do all this busy work for me, so I can do real things like blog, finger paint with Reese and train the dog on basic commands like sit and down.

No comments: