My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sesame Street LIVE!

We made it through Sesame Street Live and it was a HIT! She loved every minute of it and was in total awe. I am so glad she had such a great time. For the first half of the show she sat on my lap for easier viewing pleasure, and every ten minutes or so she would just turn around give me a big smile and a great big bear hug. It was so cute, like her was of saying Thanks for taking me here. We had such a fun time.
Hanging out in her seat before the show. Even wearing her Elmo shirt.
We walked around for a while before the show started so that she didn't get too antsy in her seat. After posing for this picture she of course asked me to talk pictures of her exercising. She completed a set of mountain climbers and jumping jacks while waiting.
Playing in the seats before she show.
Horrible pic but I took it myself. Notice how I look like death. Working out twice a day will do that to you. I fell asleep at 8:15 yesterday in mid conversation with Ryan. Sad really. I slept the entire night too.
Elmo's World!!! With our friend Mr. Noodle. Another of Reese's favorite
We had aisle seats so we were greeted throughout the show by characters while they were signing and dancing. How great is it that Abby Cadabby came by and said Hi to Reese. She was so excited!
Dancing in her seat to the music
Two of her favorites: Elmo and Abby Cadabby...or as Reese says it Abby Abby

Going shopping. Tonight she also packed up her purse and told me she was going to Mexico.

Reese LOVES her some baby Ty. She was being a good little mother all day long. He rode in her old baby swing, she changed his diaper AND notice how he's wearing clothes. Usually baby Ty is naked so this is a huge step. Poor kid is desperate to have a baby sister. Every day she tells Ryan to work on his paper so he can graduate and she can have a baby sister. So sad....
She also "works" on her paper. She pulls out her Disney laptop and sits at her desk and types away. She'll tell you she's "working on her paper, so she can graduate and have a baby sister". It's bad that even Reese is nagging him to finish school.
Sorry if I repeated that whole baby sister story. I forget who I tell things to. My mind is mush sometimes from lack of use.

No comments: