My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fabulous weather

We've been having great weather this past week. I think we've spent almost every afternoon outside. Reese discovered finger painting this week, yes I'm brave, and as always chalk is a HUGE hit. We also spent a few hours at the park across the street hanging out and playing on the cool playground over there. This is my favorite time of year in Corpus because the weather is so awesome. Too bad it can't stay like this all summer.
Reese looking like a really big girl in her baseball hat from Cape May. A great vacation spot where we spent many summers with the Schminke et. al clan.
Pushing her babies around
Stroller Strides
Once again...Reese dresses herself. Note, even mismatched socks. She has on three shirts complimented once again by the gold belt. She puts that on with everything.
Turtles at the duck pond
With "Tasty" at the duck pond
What came first the duck or the egg?
I thought there were all sitting on their eggs...turns out they were just resting.
He peeled himself away from basketball to be social...woo hoo!

Being silly
Not happy about falling down

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Do I see twins in your future?

Sara Bading said...

i'd be happy with one more baby in my future. two might send me over the edge.