My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it March 2nd already?

It's been a week or so since my last post. Sorry, last week we were crazy busy and once again this week we are as well. When did we get so social? We had Chat-N-Play last week (our monthly playgroup) and all went to the pottery place. You pick a piece, paint it, then they fire it. Reese painted for 1.5 hours without stopping. She had a field day. I am sure it looks like a hot mess since she colored with about 5 different colors, all which made everything brown, but she's 2 and had a blast. I guess we'll be hitting that place up again at some point.

We headed to Kingwood last weekend for a short visit with the family. Ryan was in New Orleans attending a Bachelor Party. I am sure you can use your imagination to think of all the fun he had. Reese and I had a blast in Kingwood. Reese LOVES seeing everyone in Kingwood. I even had a mini-reunion for my friends from High School while attending the fabulous Kara Benton's baby shower. It was great to see them all.

This week I am taking Reese to ELMO 1-2-3 Imagination. It's Sesame Street Live and I told her we're going to see Elmo so hopefully she will enjoy it as much as I hope she will. It should be fun. I'll take my camera and see if she's willing to pose for any photos, I'll post at the end of the week.


Mom's Night Out...Bowling! I actually rolled a 98! These are some of my great friends that I don't think I would survive Corpus Christi without. (L to R) Brandi, Rebecca and Jennifer

(L to R) Emily and Marissa. Ella and Claire's Moms.

Reese is SUPER into dressing herself. She wears at least 4 different outfits each afternoon before she chooses what she will wear to play. As you can see this one was pj pants and an Elmo shirt. Nice accessorizing as well. Yesterday she played outside in footed-pjs.
Reese asked Ryan to take some pictures of her while she was playing with Thurman. She hates taking pictures when it's just of her, but if the dog is involved...no problems.
For the first time ever, Ryan takes a good picture. How do her bangs look? I trimmed them myself.

Can you feel the love?
This is a GREAT smile.

NOTE to my mother, bed was not made because we napped in it earlier.

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I love that you gave your mom a shoutout about the unmade bed!

Celie said...

KB- She knows me too well...