My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Birthday Edition

Wow, mounds of excitement here today. Thanks for all the calls and birthday wishes for Reese. She really enjoyed them all and as predicted she did sing Happy Birthday about 12 dozen times throughout the day. I would say the 2nd birthday extravaganza was a success. She also LOVED the Elmo cake.
We got her a travel size magnadoodle for the car (she drew a booty and then Daddy...I wonder if she's trying to tell Ryan he has a big butt), a tricycle and the helmet that go along with it. We figured we needed to teach her bike safety since she's a clutz.
Thanks to the Judson Family for the super pretty flowers and awesome balloon. She LOVED the balloon and had SOOO much fun with it all afternoon! Thanks!
So happy!
OMG!!! An Elmo card. She was also equally excited to get the Barney card from MiMi and Grampy! She showed Chewie both cards, along with a Mickey Mouse one from Chips and laid them out on the floor for Chewie to get a good look.

Safety First! I didn't make her wear the knee pads. She suffers from chubby thighs (don't we all) so the knee pads were a little tight. Ryan stuffed her in them, but for blood circulation purposes I allowed her to take them off. She's too cool for school in this picture.

The trike! That what bad-asses call it.

Cruisin' the sidewalks of Calallen. Note to speeding high school drivers, my baby has a trike now, I'm out for blood if you go too fast on my street.
I want cake!
Waiting for the big song (the third time, yes she loves singing Happy Birthday)
Blowing out the birthday cake!
Videos to come at some point soon!

1 comment:

the Sebring's said...

I love her face when she is looking at the card! That is just too precious!!! Happy Birthday Reese!