My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, October 23, 2009

Looking back

I was going through some old posts on the blog, mostly too see how crazy big Reese has gotten. I came across a blog I posted on March 24, 2008, about how Ryan turned in his thesis. Sadly, I have to report that he's still working on correcting that thesis...I wrote in the post how I was so excited to see him graduate in May, as in 2008. Here we are a few months away from 2010 and I am still waiting.
Ryan, my birthday is next month...All I want is for you to graduate. This is a cost-less gift....no shopping required, no wrapping, just get your ass in gear and finish school. I'm serious JUST give me a date for graduation and I'll be a happy birthday girl!
Keep your fingers crossed for me people....it's the same gift I've been asking for over the past 3 years. Maybe the 4th time I ask will be the charm.

No comments: