My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, October 26, 2009

MANY pictures..little talk

Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Devine, Texas. Reese sported her new overalls, which make her look JUST like I did when I was a 2 year old. We made it there (2 hours in the car) and back with no accidents and a little person in the backseat who would tell us to pull over when she had to make "peeps". I am now confident we could make it to Houston without any trouble with the potty. She had a lot of fun, did all kinds of things and was still worn out today from all the action (that and she was up until 10 p.m. the night before watching the UIL Marching Band competition at the high school).
Hanging out near the petting zoo portion
Holding hands with Atlee...she likes to call him by his full name...Atlee Homann

The crew...Ryan, Reese, Atlee, Erin and Jason

Reese was telling me the wind was blowing in her hair



Following Atlee. They preferred the short cut through the hay maze


Playing washers
Fishing...more fun for Ryan

I wouldn't have touched it either

I think I have a picture from when I was this age where we look VERY similar

Pooped out a pumpkin

So excited to play with water
I am in LOVE with these overalls

All by herself
Pumping water
Dressing the scarecrow...he's just missing the clothes

Helping Ryan dress the scarecrow
Kicking back with a cold one...water that is

She landed here...
Having a ton of fun jumping up and down in the piles of hay



Good look of the shirt and costume

Mildred Hubble...a character in the movie the Worst Witch. I made the tutu and came up with the whole punky witch theme on my own...I had the vision last year for Halloween and knew this was what it would look like all year long. I am thrilled with how it came out.

The game was drop the hat and make Daddy pick it up

Farmer Reese
Family photo op

4 comments:

Celie said...

LOVE IT!

Wonder Woman said...

Good lookin' fam! I love the costume!

Andrea H. said...

Looks like a great time! I'm totally digging the overalls!

mamasteph said...

Looks like fun! Cute, cute pictures!