My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great weekend and I got spoiled on Mother's Day...I guess all the hard work I do at home is finally being noticed (wink wink). Saturday we woke up to Reese and a slightly pink eye. I was worried she had pink eye so I carted her off to the el doctor. Turns out we were dealing with a double ear infection. Obviously she has a high tolerance for pain because Little Miss gave NO indication that she was even in pain. No ear pulling, fever, crankiness...nothing. I was shocked as this was our first ear infection. Let's hope it's out last. So she's now on some meds and we're changing massive NASTY diaper...the unfortunate side effect of the meds. Yuckola! Ryan took care of it yesterday for me...thank goodness.
Saturday might Reese got to hang out with that babysitter and Ryan and I enjoyed a night out with adults. We had a great time. I know I look like Satan with my red eyes..no I didn't spend all weekend doing drugs..apparently my allergies were just that bad. My eyes are clear again today thank goodness.
This is what happens when Reese and I read the paper together.

Riding the scooter
Mother's Day was nice. Ryan made waffles (from scratch) and installed a ceiling fan over the kitchen table. I had been asking for one for a while so we all piled in the Family Truckster and headed over to Home Depot and got one. I took a nap, Reese took a nap and Ryan worked. We had a super fun day. A nice break from doing all the work. Like I said Ryan even changed one of the nasty diapers I've seen in a LONG time.

Mommy and Reese on Mother's Day!

I hope all the other Mothers I know also had a wonderful Mother's Day...especially My Mom...

No comments: