My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, February 27, 2009

2 posts in less than 24 hours!!!

First and foremost let's get some house keeping out of the way. I title the picture below...."You know you're in Corpus when..." As we walked out of the Science Museum this morning this was the scene to our right. I think my title sums the scene up perfectly. Let me just say that is one HOT dress! (Check out the Back to the Future Limo doors). I'll stop now...
As mentioned above we had Stroller Strides outside the Science Museum this morning. Got to see a new part of the bay I hadn't been to before. After class we went inside and played on their super cool kid friendly playground/activity area.
She looks so sweet and innocent...right before she climbed the chairs

Friends Andrew and Elise
Check out my BIG girl walking down the stairs all by herself...

Hi Reese!
Playing the musical instruments...do I see a future band geek in the making?

Hi MOM!
Playing on the toy boat (say toy boat three times fast...bet you can't)

Trying very hard to get into the fountain after class

So happy. Thanks for the shirt MiMi....and I actually bought the pants and shoes. I know that none of you think I buy my own kid clothes...I do (sometimes)
Yes that is a bow in her hair...lasts 3 minutes after said photo opportunity...we're making a little progress. In the words of the great Dr. Leo Marvin...baby steps Bob, baby steps.

1 comment:

Celie said...

It's a quincenera gone wild!
We don't need no stinkin' pink!
Limon!