My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pee Pee on the Potty!

We had a VERY eventful day on Friday (and one more time Saturday morning). Reese pee peed on the potty 3 times on Friday...she told me all three times that she had to go. We went running to her potty and each time she followed through. I would too if a chocolate chip was my reward. We're hoping this little trend she has going continues...wouldn't it be nice if we used less diapers. I know I'm looking forward to it.
Reese attended a 2nd birthday party yesterday for her friend Riley. Barney was at the party to sing songs for all the kids, Reese hated it. I put her down on the floor once to show her it was fun to dance with Barney, and she was running to any pair of legs that she saw gripping them for dear life. So sad. The moonwalk didn't go well either. Too much wildness for her in there.
Here's Reese in her cute Valentine's Day shirt, and super hip new jeans from Miss Vicki. Thanks for the jeans, we LOVE them.

Notice we kept a clip in long enough to take the photo. She had it out by the time we got to Stroller Strides.

This is how happy my kiddo is in the morning.


Walking around with the camera case. No shirt because when she went pee pee on the potty she got some on her shirt. I know doesn't seem possible but it happened.
New SUPER cute outfit from MiMi. The pink shoes are her new "big girl" shoes. I thought it was a great match with the cute little capri pants and shirt. Yes it's Feb. and we're already wearing capri pants. Ridiculous!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Way to go!!! Such a big girl!!!

ps - I love the pink plaid pants!

Anonymous said...

Lucky in your capris. We shoveled about 4 in of snow yesterday! I burned enough calories to justify eating some Valentine's candy!