My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Friday, March 13, 2009

How much fun are these people?

We had a pretty normal week here in the Bading household. We had a nice visit with Aunt Darlene and Uncle Tom, which was a nice treat in our week. We went from very warm to very cold in the matter of a day and my house has managed to stay clean for 2 whole days. It seems like I have a never ending battle with my kitchen floor. It's a magnet for all things dirty and as soon as I mop it's just dirty again. I think Reese and the dog are my major issues, as she spends much of her time casually throwing food to Chewie during meals. Here's a picture update for everyone from the past week (or so).
I got Reese some hot pink Crocs. She is now truly my mini me. Best part is she knows how to put them on herself. AMEN!
In need of capri pants...take the high waters from the fall and roll them up.

Reese has a thing for good taste. She enjoys taking my Coach purse, throwing it on her shoulder and telling me "bye bye" It's hilarious. She'll just say "Bye" so I tell her "See you later" to which she tells me "See you" then she walks into the other room. I yell for her to call me when she gets back. She'll play alone in the other room for a few minutes and then come storming back in to announce she's home. I don't know why I bother buying toys.
Another newly discovered zone o' fun. Chewie was under there last week...so Reese figured she would try it out. She likes to go under tables to get her business done, if you know what I mean, so this is her current table of choice. She's SUPER quiet when she's under here so yes this week I thought I lost her for a few minutes. She was just sitting under the table with this big smile on her face while I was looking for her. I'm sure she thought it was hilarious

We were in San Antonio this past week tending to some family business. If you didn't know better you'd think this was the Gertz Family mafia meeting. We may not all have the same last name (anymore) but we all have good German Gertz blood in us....Here's my super cool extended family on my Dad's side. Can't wait to see everyone again in April. Hi Pops...thanks for the wave!



Ryan is a man...he can make a bacon weave. He said I needed to take this photo to show off his mad skillz....he's a moron

How cute are these jeans..and shirt...too cute. Although they got rolled into capri pants shortly after leaving the house. Gotta love Corpus HEAT
She looks innocent doesn't she?
Then she tries to grab the camera...
So we go form high 80's at the beginning on the week to 48 today...guess it's a good thing I didn't really put her winter coat away.
Loves that jacket...she takes it off and puts it on all day long
She discovered the joy of grape jelly this week. She opens up the bread and licks the jelly out. Next time I'll just put jelly on the bread and be done with it, then she won't be bothered with wiping the peanut butter on my kitchen table.
Notice the chunks missing on the jelly side

1 comment:

Shannon said...

LOVE the crocs Reesie! Gracie likes the pink color:)