My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Country Girls can survive!

Tonight after dinner Reese was a crazy ball of pent up energy. Don't ask me why with the small amount of napping she did today. In any event, I told Ryan to take her outside...he had to water the lawn (not sure why since we have a sprinkler system but I am sure that is beside the point). It's clear to me he allows her to do WHATEVER she wants when outside. Any person of normal intelligence would have stripped her down to a diaper before letting her roll in muddy water...NOT Ryan...it would make too much sense. Since he doesn't fight stains when doing laundry why should he care.

She of course loved every minute

While I worked she did as well. Whenever she would strike the keys she would say "A, B, C, D" followed by "8, 9, 10"
Working hard or hardly working....

4 comments:

Gail said...

haha...oh husbands...you got to love them.

Seriously Reese, I am seeing GT all over you...haha! Seeing your ABC's and #'s...wow...what a good mommy you must have as a teacher! :)

Shannon said...

Here we come Harvard!

Wonder Woman said...

That's dads for you and that is why they LOVE their daddy's!

Celie said...

She says NINE-
welcome to the world of odd numbers!