My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Windy City..and I don't mean Chicago

Today we're having 37 mph wind with gusts reaching 47 mph...that's tropical storm force baby. Here's what was in my driveway when I got home today...guess the tree from next door didn't stand up to the wind like we thought it would. This week the gov't is trying to get rid of wind damage insurance in TX....don't eff me over on this people. It's windy here ALL THE TIME...I need the insurance to cover the cost of my roof when the next hurricane blows through.



I think this is a big effing branch


Hair bows!


Here's a video of her playing in the sprinkler and the wind. Seriously I was driving on the highway today and had to go 40 mph so I could make it through the dirt. Not fog DIRT...the wind was blowing the dirt from the farm fields so badly that it was a HUGE dust storm. The electrical lines were being whipped around, billboards were coming off the signs, and there was whitecap waves in the ditches...NUTS



2 comments:

Gail said...

CRAZY wind today...I agree, come visit Corpus if you think we don't need wind insurance - ha!

Celie said...

video no worky