My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Easter Bunny cometh!

Busy week, LOTS of play dates, one party and GREAT weather. We're off to the skies on Saturday for Reese's first airplane ride. Should be super exciting. I am sure we'll have lots of fun pictures from North Carolina and lots of good memories from her first big trip.

Really don't you feel sad for Chewie...she's thinking about how she used to rule the roost. I will say after our doggie training session Chewie is a new woman. Yesterday evening we went on a walk after dinner and I didn't even have to hold the leash. BIG progress for my dog.
Saturday after Stroller Strides (yes we go on Saturdays) Reese and I went over to Miss Gail & Kegan's house to play. Reese had so much fun with sidewalk chalk and bubbles. I missed the great photo ops of the kiddos hugging, and holding hands but man do those two like each other. Kegan is 2 and Reese knows he a ball of fun. Keegee as she calls him is another of her all time favorite friends. She'll follow him around all day if he let her. Kegan has a new little brother Ty who Reese is OBSESSED with. Anyway back to the picture...she got so dirty playing with all Kegan's fun stuff that I stripped her down for the ride home. She was so happy after her play date....and I was happy because she took a great nap.
Notice Reese rocking the side ponytail. Yeah you can do that when you're 1. She snacked on the sofa while I vacuumed the house.
We put Reese in the bath but Don King emerged when we were all done.

YIKES!
Pigtails! We're making a lot of progress with the hair bows...(No Mom my bed was not made yet...I was getting dressed when I took this picture.)

I should put her to work at home too!
Just playing!
So this afternoon we attended a friend's 1st birthday party. Coen is one of Reese's favorite boys and she talks about him all the time. She calls him Coey...too cute. The Easter Bunny came today while we were at Coey's birthday party. Reese was terrified and would not come near the Bunny. Too bad I think she would have liked who was inside....ME! Check out the HOT Easter Bunny. Pretty sweet costume if you ask me...It was a little warm in there but the kids loved it...and I had fun hoping around and letting the kids have fun. Seriously that's really me in there. The little man below is Brandon...Reese calls him Brandy (I'm sure his Mom loves that)

Don't you love how I am never in any pictures on the blog and I finally make it on but I'm in a head to toe bunny suit

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

Reese is getting so big! Love the bunny suit by the way!