My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A small update


Wow, it's been a while since my last update. Our camera has still not been upgraded (I don't think Ryan will budge on my request) so we have limited pictures from this past week, but LOTS of video, however at the time of this post the damn videos would not upload, damn Internet!

Reese is sitting on the bitchin' new toy that her Aunt Leslie got for her. She loves riding around the house on it, and pushing all the sound buttons that it has. Reese is in love. Leslie was also kind enough to babysit for Ryan and I on Friday night so we could go to dinner and a movie. It was weird going out without her, but it was a much needed break for me. We saw Batman, which I loved, despite the fire alarms going off in the middle because someone snack bar flunkie burned popcorn. Oh well a fun time was had by all.

Reese is in full crawling mode, which keeps me on my toys, she is into ALL my cabinets and loves taking clothes out of my drawers. She's pissed at us most nights as we have taken the dog's water bowl up so she can't splash around anymore. Poor Reese :(



No comments: