My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello and Good-bye to Dolly

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone"
Hello all! We survived Dolly, not much excitement to report, we had about 4 inches of rain on Wednesday, Ryan got to stay home from work, and we discovered our two front windows leak. All in all we made it through with nothing more than a few heavy rain showers and the wind. It was about as windy as Corpus in March, so we weren't even concerned. We're working on some more videos for Reese to entertain everyone, however my camera is beginning to hate me and is acting up, so I am trying to talk Ryan into a new one.


Reese waiting for breakfast while we watched the news about Dolly.
Reese and Jim Cantori, it's not a Hurricane without Jim Cantori
Proof Reese weathered her first storm. Also if you make this picture larger you can see she actually has two full fledged teeth
Hey a camera.....COOL!
I don't think she watched the Ring the night before, but maybe she did, hope she makes it past seven days. (Example of why I need a new camera)


Watching the rain.
Notice this picture is jacked up too....I vote new and better camera
Reese enjoys playing with the dog kennel
Brushing the teeth
She likie

She saw me feed Chewie and learned the dog food was stored under the bowl. Now she lifts the bowl up all day long.

She also LOVES splashing in the water bowl, I love the mess it makes.
Reese showing off her new talent. Who knows if she knew what I was talking about but she follows the directions well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first one always follow directions ... good luck with number 2 ... I do have a number 2 you can borrow to try it out.