My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

My Madness as a Stay at Home Mom

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally back from our travels

We made it back from our stay in Houston. 11 days in Kingwood having fun with Mimi, Grampy, Uncle Chips, Leslie, Kathy, Sean, Nana, Pop-Pop, MB & Patric...what more could a baby ask for...I know, a second tooth. Things are moving along nicely in the tooth department, her second one has busted through. We had a few days of having a runny nose...but she handled it very well and took it like a champ. Reese enjoyed lots of flour tortillas and had a few bites of a banana muffin this a.m.
She had a blast in the pool every afternoon, is working on saying "dog" and has figured out how to do raspberries with her mouth. She likes that a lot. She'll hopefully be crawling by next week, she's really working hard on that right now. She has her 9 month check up tomorrow afternoon so I will let everyone know her weight and height. She's working on training for her first competitive eating event and hoping to qualify for the Nathan's Famous Contest next 4th of July. Reese is also ready to travel the world, her passport came in a week after we sent off for it. Mexico here we come. Enjoy the pictures...I will post some funny videos tomorrow but for now I must change out the laundry. Boring....
I LOVE Competitive Eating!
I think Reese wants the walker to aid in her escape
She doesn't match because her Daddy got her dressed but really why does she like playing with her head in the basket

Ready for her first National Hot Dog Eating Contest viewing session
Another example of Ryan sucking at taking pictures


Chewie leaned in close and said..."they used to spike my hair....then they wrapped me in X-mas lights...beware of the holiday season"


Reese on her 9 month birthday....yeah we're white trash
9 months old...hard to believe I shat her out of my womb and we both survived
Reese investigating Chips
Uncle Chips telling Reese the ways of the world. This is Reese's favorite by far.
The sign Reese held during the hot dog eating contest...she had a Mohawk

I don't know why I buy toys...Reese ready to go over Niagara Falls in her laundry basket




No comments: